Split Rail Fence are a common and natural addition to any property in the Carolinas. At P. Saylor Fence, all of our split rail wood fences are custom built on site to meet your project specifications.
We never use pre-assembled sections or pre-fab gates.
P. Saylor Fence Company is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality lumber available which is why all of our split rail wood comes from Judy’s in West Virginia.
Split Rail Fence Styles
- Split Rail- Judy’s
- Round Rail
- Ranch Rail- 1×6 pickets
Additional Wood Product Information:
All of our wood products our pressure treated pine. It is normal for wood to have and continue to crack, split, bow, twist and warp as it is a natural wood product. We do not mill the wood and therefore we do not warranty the wood materials. Your fence is constructed with the highest quality fence installation workmanship using a natural wood product.
P. Saylor Fence highly recommends that all of our wood fence customers maintain their wood fences with a water repellent and UV protectant sealant to help with its preservation. Wood fences require some love and care.
Maintenance, Staining or Natural Weathering of Natural Wood Products
- Left uncoated, the natural wood will weather to a gray coloring following exposure to the outdoor elements.
- Wood fences can be painted or stained to match any outdoor landscape.
- High-quality oil and latex based paints and stains are recommended.
- It is important that the wood is dry and free from surface deposits prior to applying any coating.
- Always follow the stain/paint manufacturer’s instructions and product labels for proper use.
If you maintain your wood fence it will last for many years to come. Over the years, we have installed many wood fences and look forward to speaking with you. Contact us today and our knowledgeable team can assist you with every aspect of your wood fencing design or simply fill out our “Free Estimate” contact information and we will get in touch with you shortly.